The Alpine Public Library’s biggest fundraiser of the year is a silent auction held at Galería Sibley, 103 W Holland Avenue, during Alpine’s ArtWalk Gallery Night weekend in November.
- *The auction is supported by the ArtWalk Board as an official ArtWalk event, and the Granada Theater donates the space.
- *Friends of the Library, Library board members, many other volunteers, local business sponsors, and library staff make the event happen.
- *Artists and others donate artwork, jewelry, gift baskets, handmade craft items, and other unique and valuable items, and specify the retail price.
- *Minimum bid is typically 30% of the retail value. Donors may specify a reserve bid amount (i.e., if the reserve is not met, the item returns to the donor—not the highest bidder).
- *There will be two drawings during the auction: one wheelbarrow full of wine, and one filled with beer.
- *APL is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and complies with all state and federal laws regulating fundraising by nonprofits.
- *Volunteers will begin contacting local and regional supporters very soon to request and procure donations.
- *All proceeds benefit library operations.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!